Terms and Conditions
For the benefit of all visitors, the following general rules apply to all guests and visitors…
- We require a £25 non refundable deposit at time of booking (£50 if booking a Bank Holiday).
- Under exceptional circumstances we will hold your deposit over for a later date as long as you give us sufficient time to re-let your pitch. however this does not include cancellation due to bad weather (this is beyond our control).
- Your pitch fee covers you from 10am on arrival day to 6pm on day of departure.
- For safety reasons there is a 5mph speed limit on site. Anyone abusing this will be asked to leave.
- We ask your co-operation in quietening the site down by 11:00pm.
- We do not accept groups of more than 3 units.
- We reserve the right to terminate or decline the booking of any guest/s who in the sole opinion of the management is likely to or actually causes interference to the general comfort of other guests. In the event, such person/s will be required to vacate the site and no refunds will be made.
- Cutting or damaging trees and other vegetation is strictly prohibited and the natural conditions are not to be disturbed. This includes tying ropes to, or driving nails into, trees and shrubs.
- Guests use Woodland Caravan Park at their own risk. We will not accept responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property or personal injury.
- Dirty water, etc, must be deposited at the proper disposal point and not thrown on the site or hedges. BBQ remains (ashes etc.) should be allowed to cool then wrapped and placed in the bins provided.
- For health and hygiene reasons, any clothes must be washed only in the laundry area provided.
- Disposable nappies and sanitary wear should be wrapped before putting in bins.
- Pot washing must be done in the designated sinks provided and not in the laundry room.
- Recycle bins are provided for glass, cardboard, tins and plastic. Please help us keep the site as green as possible by using the relevant bins.
- While every effort is made to comply with information given in our brochure, we reserve the right to alter, amend, cancel or postpone any facility shown at our discretion.
- We reserve the right to alter our terms and conditions as and when required.
- Dogs should be exercised in the designated exercise area and should be on a lead at all other times and under no circumstance be left unattended. All dogs must wear a collar with an identity tag indicating name and address.
- Should any dog foul in the Park it is the responsibility of the owner to clean it up (dog bins are provided on site for this purpose). Failure to clean up after your dog will result in a request to leave the site.
- We require the breed(s) of your dog(s) at the time of booking.
- With the exception of Guide dogs, no dogs are allowed in the toilet/shower facilities.
- Any owner whose dog or other pet is considered by management to constitute a nuisance or danger to other guests will be required to remove said pet from the site.