Woodland Caravan Park is a peaceful hide-away, an ideal base for walkers and cyclists. Situated just 2 miles south of the charming market town of Ashbourne and within easy reach of both the Derbyshire and Staffordshire Peak Districts, with their many historic, cultural and outdoor attractions. The Park offers guests a relaxing break with excellent modern facilities.
- 52 All-weather hard standing pitches, with electric hook-up.
- Modern heated Shower and Toilet facilities.
- Modern heated Shower and Toilet facilities for the Disabled.
- Enclosed dog exercise area.
- Information Centre.
- Wifi available throughout the site (charges apply).
- Laundry room with coin-operated Washing Machine and Tumble Dryer.
- Pot washing sinks.
- Microwave Oven.
- Recycling area.
- Ample water points throughout the site.
- Elsan disposal point.
The nearest pub is the Cock Inn which is situated in the adjacent village of Clifton and there are many and varied shops and restaurants in the nearby town of Ashbourne, which is a five-minute drive away.